Venue and accommodation
Please note: Participants are responsible for organising their own accommodation and travel to and from the conference and any other related charges.
Photos courtesy of Hotel Palace Berlin
Hotel Palace Berlin
Budapester Str. 45
Tel: +49 30 2502-0
The conference will be held at the Hotel Palace Berlin, which provides an excellent location in the heart of City West, located on the edge of the Tiergarten Park. The hotel is easily accessible and approximately 25 minutes by taxi or 35 minutes by bus from Berlin Tegel Airport. It has ample meeting space, plus a variety of facilities, including multiple dining areas, a gin bar, swimming pool and gym.
Hotel booking information
For your convenience Mercer is holding an allocation of bedrooms at the conference venue, Hotel Palace Berlin, and has secured a discounted B&B rate of €185 per night for a single occupancy bedroom. This rate is inclusive of breakfast, Wi-Fi and tax. This rate is valid until April 20. Rooms booked after this date are subject to hotel availability at prevailing rates.
Please note that a limited number of rooms are available at the hotel, so please ensure you reserve your accommodation early to avoid disappointment.
- To book a room online at the Mercer rate, please click on the link below to take you through to the dedicated Mercer Hotel Palace Berlin booking page.
- Alternatively, you can book a room by contacting the hotel reservations team directly by phone or email and referencing the “Expatriate Management and Talent Mobility Conference”
Phone: +49 30 25 02 11 90
- Subject to availability, a discounted upgrade to a Club Room is available to attendees at €40 per night.
- All accommodation bookings and queries regarding them should be made directly with the hotel.
- A credit card will be required to guarantee your accommodation when you make the reservation.
- The negotiated group rate is available only until April 20 and is subject to availability.
Book accommodation online
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to check-in will incur no charge.
- From 14 days prior to check-in, a cancellation fee of 90% of the room rate for the duration of the stay will be charged.
Please note: Participants are responsible for organizing their own accommodation and travel to and from the conference and any other related charges.
Arrival from Berlin Tegel Airport
- Taxi: approx. 20-30 minutes
- Bus X9: 22 minutes to Zoologischer Garten (every 10 minutes)
Arrival from Berlin Schönefeld Airport
- Taxi: approx. 30 minutes
- Local railway: The Airport-Express from Berlin Brandenburg airport to Zoologischer Garten takes about 33 minutes. The specially marked regional trains on routes RE7 and RB14 leave every half hour. These trains can be used with local public transport tickets. The route is in fare zone C.
The closest train station is Bahnhof Zoo, a five-minute walk from the hotel.