Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to both the Forum and the optional Strategic M&A Ready Program:
Terms of Registration
- It is important that all delegates represent the target audience for the conference.
- Mercer has the right to decline any registrations received from competitors and other potential delegates that do not match the targeted audience.
- Registrations of delegates with commercial roles of any kind will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to accept registration applications based on our determination of applicant suitability.
- Delegates can pay for their registrations with a credit card or check/wire transfer.
- All payments made with a credit card will be taken in USD and you will receive an automated email confirmation with a receipt of your payment. Mercer will not process any separate invoices for delegates who pay via credit card. No exceptions.
- If you require an invoice or payment in your local currency, please select check/wire transfer as your payment preference on the registration site.
Only a limited number of places are available for this event. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- For reasons beyond our control, it may be necessary to alter the content and timing of the conference events or to use substitute speakers.
- Mercer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other persons at the event.
- Mercer’s acceptance of sponsorships from insurance carriers will not result in any preferential treatment by Mercer when evaluating or recommending carriers, their affiliates, products, or strategies.
We will use your registration data only for limited purposes, as disclosed in detail on our website, www.mercer.com. For more information, click on “Privacy” at the bottom of any screen of www.mercer.com.
Cancellations / Substitutions:
- At any point before the Forum you may substitute a colleague for yourself at no additional charge. All substitutions should be sent in writing to Daniela Andrade and Natalia Campillos.
- Cancellations received on or by April 27, 2015, will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received after April 27, 2015, are non-refundable, as are no-shows.
PLEASE NOTE: The primary language of the Forum is English. All plenary sessions will be presented in English. PowerPoint material for all plenary and breakout sessions will also be in English.
However, some breakout sessions are offered in both English and Spanish. Please refer to the agenda, which identifies clearly the presentation language of each session. When you register, you can select the sessions based on your language preference.