Strategic M&A Ready™ for Latin American Executives
We are, once again, including our successful optional seminar, Strategic M&A Ready™ for Latin American Executives, prior to the conference. Based on feedback from Forum 2013, this year the program will again be held in Spanish. The session will run for a day and a half (May 6 and 7) to allow more time to cover the material and engage in discussion with delegates. It will also be possible to register for the M&A Ready seminar as a standalone session without attending the Forum.
Strategic M&A Ready™ for Latin American Executives is a development program for executives with HR roles in acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and other business transactions. This session captures the most strategic elements of Mercer’s two-day program in the context of issues most likely to be faced by HR executives. This session will cover:
- Impact of people issues on deal outcomes.
- Key deal and executive issues.
- M&A business fundamentals, concepts, and terminology.
- Typical deal phases and key considerations for Latin American companies as both buyers and sellers.
- Managing cross-border transactions.
- Maximizing your contribution to the leadership team for the deal.
- Proprietary Mercer tools that may be useful to HR executives.
Our M&A experts from across the region will be supporting this workshop in Miami. Come and join our exceptional program, which has now been attended and endorsed by more than 3,000 alumni from a diverse mix of companies around the world!