Due to the ongoing health concerns around the COVID-19 outbreak, the Forum in Melbourne has been cancelled.
Please contact us if you have questions.
Fees and registration
Asset Owner Registration (by invitation only)
- For the purposes of the Forum, an 'Asset Owner' is a Mercer Wealth client/prospect who is an executive, board member, or other key decision makers of a pension plan, wealth management firm, insurer, endowment, or government agency etc., who has received a Forum invitation from a Mercer consultant.
- Invited Asset Owners do not have to pay registration fee, but are responsible for their transport and accommodation.
- Mercer reserves the right to decline any registrations from competitors and other potential attendees that do not match the targeted audience.
- You should be aware that Mercer's receipt of revenue from an asset manager will not result in any preferential treatment by Mercer when evaluating or recommending managers, their affiliates, products or strategies.
- By registering for the Mercer Global Investment Forum, consent is given to Mercer for its disclosure of your financial institution's name to third parties for conflict of interest disclosure purposes.
Global Forum Subscriber Registration
You need to have purchased a global forum subscription for the Global Investment Forums 2020 program before you can register as a global forum subscriber. Please contact us if you are not sure of your status.
Asset Manager Registration
Asset Manager registration fee for this event is US$8,000 (+10% GST) for one attendee and includes the following:
- Attendance at all plenary and breakout sessions
- Attendance at the Asset Manager Session on 16 March
- Welcome and cocktail reception on 16 March
- Off-site dinner on 17 March
- Lunch and refreshments for the duration of the event
- All Forum materials
Accommodation and transportation are not included in the registration fee. Attendees are responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transportation. For other important details, please read Terms and Conditions.