Terms and conditions
- It is important that all delegates represent the target audience for the conference.
- Mercer has the right to decline any registrations received from competitors and other potential delegates who do not match the target audience.
- Registrations for delegates with commercial roles of any kind will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to accept registration applications based on our determination of applicant suitability.
- With your registration, we will add your name and company to the participant list that will be shared with other conference participants.
- All conference participation fees will be payable by invoice or credit card in euros.
- If you choose to pay by invoice, this will be sent to your given address once you have submitted your confirmation via the registration site.
- Payment must be paid by the date detailed on the invoice.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, please note that credit card payment can be processed only at the time of online registration.
- We do not take payment over the phone or by any other means.
- We are unable to provide a receipt for credit card payments apart from the detail on your registration confirmation.
Only a limited number of places are available for this event. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- For reasons beyond our control, it may be necessary to alter the content and timing of the conference events or to use substitute speakers.
- Mercer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other individuals at the event.
- Mercer’s acceptance of sponsorships from insurance carriers will not result in any preferential treatment by Mercer when evaluating or recommending carriers, their affiliates, products or strategies.
- During the conference, photographs and videos will be taken that may be posted on Mercer's website.
We will use your registration data only for limited purposes, as disclosed in detail on our website, www.mercer.com/privacy.html. For more information, click on “Privacy” at the bottom of any screen of www.mercer.com.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the conference will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received 15–29 days prior to the conference will be refunded less a 40% administration cost.
- Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the conference will not be refunded.
- No-shows on the day of the conference will not be refunded.
- Participants may substitute a colleague at any time before the start of the conference.
Cancellations should be sent in writing to:
Tower Place West
London EC3R 5BU