Meet the Speakers
Click on the titles to expand or collapse.
Ann Compton40+ Years Career as Journalist and White House Correspondent with ABC News
Rohini AnandChief Diversity Officer, Sodexo
Dr. Marleece BarberChief Medical Officer, Lockheed Martin
Lisa BerkmanDirector, Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies
Liz DavidsonCEO and Founder, Financial Finesse
Sue DodsworthChief Diversity Officer, Kimberly Clark
Liz GottungChief HR Officer, Kimberly Clark
Angela GuySenior Vice President Diversity and Inclusion, L'Oreal USA
Anula JayasuriyaMD, PhD, MBA Life Sciences Venture Capitalist
Susan KudzmanSenior Vice-President Human Resources, Banque Laurentienne du Canada
Laura LiswoodSecretary General Council of Women World Leaders and Senior Advisor to Goldman Sachs
Leslie MaysChief Diversity Officer, Avon
Katie NedlGlobal Head of Benefits, BlackRock, Inc.
Anna RappaportPresident of Anna Rappaport Consulting – Strategies for a Secure Retirement
Maria Sanchez-SmithSenior Associate, Leadership and Diversity Programs, Women's World Banking Organization
Leah SparksCo-Founder and CEO, Wildflower Health
Aniela UnguresanCo-Founder, EDGE Certified Foundation
Steve VernonResearch Leader, The Stanford Center on Longevity
Martine FerlandEurope Pacific Retirement Business Leader, Mercer
Lorna Friedman, Ph.D.Global Health Management Leader, Mercer
Cindy GentrySenior Partner and Client Manager, Mercer
Christopher JohnsonSenior Partner and Talent Consulting Leader, Mercer
Brian Levine, PhDPartner and Workforce Sciences Institute, Mercer
Neil LloydPartner and Investment Consulting Leader, Mercer
Pat MilliganRegional President – North America and Executive Sponsor for Women@Mercer
Marcelo ModicaSenior Partner and Chief People Officer, Mercer
Haig NalbantianCo-leader/Founder of Mercer's Workforce Sciences Institute, Mercer
Jaqui ParchmentPartner and Canadian Investments Business Leader, Mercer
Julio PortalatinChief Executive Officer, Mercer
Gillian PrintonSenior Partner and Health & Benefits Consulting Leader, Mercer
Jill ZimmermanPartner and Global Chief Talent & Inclusion Officer, Mercer
- Exclusively for executives representing chief talent and diversity officers, senior HR leaders, chief medical officers, and academics, with $0 registration fee.
- Welcome keynote with Ann Compton, 40+ year journalist and White House Correspondent
- Release of Mercer's seminal global gender research findings.
- Presentations and solutions featuring leaders from Sodexo, Avon, Kimberly Clark, Harvard School of Public Health, Financial Finesse, Council of Women World Leaders, and many others.
- Dynamic facilitation and interaction among featured speakers, panelists, and conference attendees.
- Premier venue locations in Washington, DC - including private museum access, cocktails, and dinner at the dynamic Newseum, followed by conference proceedings at the stylish Dupont Circle Hotel.
If you have any questions you may reach out to Katie Edkins, Women@Mercer Project Manager
- +1 617 747 9368