Travel & Accommodation
The landmark Dupont Circle Hotel overlooks Dupont Circle, a leafy park in the heart of this vibrant, central DC neighborhood.
For your convenience, a block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Dupont Circle Hotel. Mercer has secured a special hotel rate of $269 per night, plus taxes valid for single/double occupancy. This special rate is available until October 12th. Rooms reserved after this date will be based on hotel availability and at the prevailing rate. Reservations can be made either online or by phone:
1. Go to the Hotel Website On the left hand side of the page under Book a Room, click More Options
2. Select Room Block Code and enter MERC150914 to receive the group rate
Book by telephone:
To book by phone contact the hotel directly at either +1 202 483 6000 and mention Mercer's Gender Diversity Conference.
Ronald Reagan National airport is 5 miles away and takes about 20 minutes to get to the hotel. Taxis are readily available and the average fare is $25-30.
Dulles International airport is 26 miles away and takes about 45 minutes – 1 hour depending on traffic. Taxis are readily available and the average fare is $60-75.
The hotel offers valet at $37.76/night or $17.76/day.
Union Station is 3 miles away and takes approximately 15-20 minutes depending on traffic. Taxis are readily available and the average fare is $20-25.
The closest Metro stop is Dupont Circle which is on the Red line. This stop is about a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
- Exclusively for executives representing chief talent and diversity officers, senior HR leaders, chief medical officers, and academics, with $0 registration fee.
- Welcome keynote with Ann Compton, 40+ year journalist and White House Correspondent
- Release of Mercer's seminal global gender research findings.
- Presentations and solutions featuring leaders from Sodexo, Avon, Kimberly Clark, Harvard School of Public Health, Financial Finesse, Council of Women World Leaders, and many others.
- Dynamic facilitation and interaction among featured speakers, panelists, and conference attendees.
- Premier venue locations in Washington, DC - including private museum access, cocktails, and dinner at the dynamic Newseum, followed by conference proceedings at the stylish Dupont Circle Hotel.
If you have any questions you may reach out to Katie Edkins, Women@Mercer Project Manager
- +1 617 747 9368