Terms & Conditions
- It is important that all delegates represent the target audience for the conference.
- Mercer has the right to decline any registrations received from competitors and other potential delegates that do not match the targeted audience.
- Registrations of delegates with commercial roles of any kind will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to accept registration applications based on our determination of applicant suitability.
- With your registration we will add your name and company to the participant's list to be shared with other conference documents.
Only a limited number of places are available for this event. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- For reasons beyond our control, it may be necessary to alter the content and timing of the conference events or to use substitute speakers.
- Mercer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other persons at the event.
- Mercer’s acceptance of sponsorships from insurance carriers will not result in any preferential treatment by Mercer when evaluating or recommending carriers, their affiliates, products, or strategies.
- During the conference pictures will be taken which may be posted on Mercer's Website.
We will use your registration data only for limited purposes, as disclosed in detail on our website, www.mercer.com. For more information, click on “Privacy” at the bottom of any screen of www.mercer.com.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the conference will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received 15–29 days prior to the conference will be refunded less a 40% administration cost.
- Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the conference will not be refunded.
- No-shows on the day of the conference will not receive a refund.
- Participants may substitute a colleague at any time before the start of the conference.
Cancellations should be sent by email to: