Terms & Conditions
- It is important that all delegates represent the target audience for the conference event.
- Mercer reserves the right to decline any registrations received from competitors and/or other potential delegates that do not match the target audience profile.
- Registrations by delegates with commercial roles of any kind will not be accepted.
- Mercer reserves the right to accept registration applications based on Mercer's sole determination of the suitability of the potential delegates in accordance with the target audience profile.
- Upon successful registration, you consent that Mercer may add your name and your company name to the delegates list which, together with other conference documents, may be shared with other delegates and third parties.
- All conference participation fees will be due by the date as set forth in the invoice from Mercer to you.
- The invoice will be sent out to your given address once you have submitted your confirmation via the registration site. Full payment must be made by the date detailed on the invoice, failing which Mercer reserves the right to cancel or suspend your registration to the conference event.
- We do not take payment over the phone and any payment shall be remitted to Mercer designated banking account and details as set out in Mercer's invoice as sent to you.
Only a limited number of places are available for this conference event. This conference event is on a first come, first served basis. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- For reasons beyond our control, it may be necessary to alter the content and timing of the conference event or to use substitute speakers during the conference event.
- Mercer accepts no responsibility or liability for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other persons at the conference event. Any reliance of the speaker's views and opinions are at your own risk. You should seek professional advice before relying upon any information you obtained during the conference event.
- In no event shall Mercer or its affiliates be liable to you or any third parties in connection with the conference event for any loss of profit or incidental, consequential, special, direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary or similar damages, losses, claims, proceedings, suits, actions, costs and expense, whether in tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty), contract, strict liability or otherwise. To the extent that the direct liability of Mercer is not permitted to be excluded by law, such liability shall be limited to the registration fee of the conference event.
- During the conference event, our photographer(s) will be on site to take pictures of the conference event and the delegates/speakers attending the conference event. You hereby consent and agree that if you are in any of the pictures, such pictures may be posted on Mercer's Website and marketing/promotional materials.
- 100% of the conference event price will be refunded to you if we receive cancellation notice from you more than 30 days prior to commencement of the conference event.
- 60% of the conference event price will be refunded to you if we receive cancellation notice from you between 15 days and 29 days prior to the commencement of conference event.
- No conference event price will be refunded to you if we receive cancellation notice from you less than 15 days prior to the commencement of the conference event.
- There will be no refunds for "No-show" on the day of the conference event.
- Delegate may appoint a substitute delegate at any time prior to the commencement date of the conference event provided that the delegate must inform us of the change in writing immediately with the substitute delegate's details in order for us to register such substitute delegate. If we do not receive such change in writing, we reserve the right to refuse entry of such substitute delegate to the conference event.
Governing Law and Legal Forum
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and any dispute or controversy shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Except as expressly set forth in these terms and conditions, Mercer expressly disclaims any warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
What people are saying
Mandarin Orchard Singapore
333 Orchard Road
For information about the event, please contact:
- +65 6398 2675