VENUE & Accommodation
Participants are responsible for organizing their own accommodation and travel to and from the conference and any other related charges.
17 Science Museum Road
Tsim Sha Tsui East,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 3400 1000
Fax: (852) 3400 1001
Hotel ICON is situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, a location offering a unique window on Hong Kong and the most vibrant and genuine experience of city life. You’ll find that Tsim Sha Tsui is a great place to stroll and enjoy wonderful views of Victoria Harbour, particularly at night.
Kowloon also houses the Hong Kong Cultural centre and multiple museums celebrating Hong Kong's extraordinary history and culture, fabulous shopping and excellent restaurants and bars.
Delegates are responsible for making their own travel and accommodation arrangement. Mercer has secured an exclusive rate of up to 30% off the standard price at the conference hotel, Hotel ICON. Please make your booking at this link.
Please contact the reservations team on firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking enquiries and take note of the following:
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge per room per night with one daily breakfast at The Market
- The guestroom booking is subject to availability upon confirmation.
- Smartphone in each room with unlimited data and international/local calls
- Free in-room bar and snacks restocked daily
- Free unlimited wireless high speed internet access
- Free use of KEF MUO Audiophile Bluetooth Speaker & GP PowerBank
- In room Nespresso coffee machine
- Free use of Health Club and outdoor heated Swimming Pool (24-hour access)
- In-room safe
- High definition LCD Television
- Cable / satellite TV channels
Kindly be informed that you are more than welcome to source accommodation from other hotels in the surrounding areas.
Take the Airport Express train from Hong Kong International Airport to Kowloon Station in just 21 minutes. Trains depart every 12 minutes from 05:50 until 1:15 daily. A complimentary Airport Express Shuttle Bus (Route number K3) then takes you to the hotel every 12 minutes, departing from 06:12 until 23:12 daily.
From MTR Station
Hotel ICON is just a 5-10 minute walk from Hung Hom Station exit D1. This is the southern terminus of both the East Rail Line and West Rail Line of the MTR (Mass Transit Railway) system, as well as the terminus of cross-border services with destinations to major cities in Mainland China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Dongguan (Changping), Foshan and Zhaoqing.
Download MTR Route Map.
Complimentary regular downtown shuttle bus service is available to/from Tsim Sha Tsui.
First Bus: 08:00 (from Hotel)
Last Bus: 22:00 (from The Sun Arcade)
What people are saying
For information about the event, please contact: